Calendar of Events
We have listed below all upcoming events in chronological order. Although for ease of use we recommend that you find the program you are interested in on the Programs page. Once you find the Program you are interested in, the dates (if any) will be listed on that page.
For more information on the event please click it's title. If you have questions regarding upcoming events please use our contact page.
Low Cost Cholesterol Screening
The lipid profile screening offered includes total, LDL and HDL cholesterol levels, blood sugar and triglyceride levels. Fasting is required. The cost for the screening is $25.00, cash and check are accepted. Appointments are required. Call TMHD at 203-452-5195 to schedule an appointment or to learn more about the screening.
All screenings are held at the Trumbull Monroe Health District, 2 Corporate Drive, Suite 116, Trumbull.
- Wednesday, February 25, from 8:30 a.m. - 10:30 a.m.
- Thursday, February 26, from 8:30 a.m. - 10:30 a.m.
- Friday, February 27, from 8:30 a.m. - 10:30 a.m.
- Monday, March 9, from 8:30 a.m. - 10:30 a.m.
- Tuesday, March 10, from 8:30 a.m. - 10:30 a.m.
- Wednesday, April 8, from 8:30 a.m. - 10:30 a.m.
- Thursday, April 9, from 8:30 a.m. - 10:30 a.m.
- Monday, May 11, from 8:30 a.m. - 10:30 a.m.
- Tuesday, May 12, from 8:30 a.m. - 10:30 a.m.
- Thursday, June 4, from 8:30 a.m. - 10:30 a.m.
- Friday, June 5, from 8:30 a.m. - 10:30 a.m.
TMHD Flu Clinics
The Trumbull Monroe Health District has seasonal flu vaccinations available. All people 6 months of age and older are encouraged to get vaccinated. TMHD has injectable vaccine for those 6 months and older. Flumist, the nasal spray, is available for those 2 years of age to 49 years of age without a history of wheezing or asthma. Home visits can be made for those who are homebound. If you have specific vaccine questions, contact TMHD at 203-452-5195 and ask to speak to the public health nurse.
TMHD accepts Aetna, Anthem, Cigna, ConnectiCare and Medicare, Plan B. The cash price is $30.00, cash and checks accepted. There are no residency requirements and no appointments are necessary for these clinics.
Also available, are pneumonia vaccinations. The cost for the pneumonia vaccine is $60.00. Cash or checks are accepted. The pnuemonia vaccination is covered by Aetna, Anthem, Cigna, ConnectiCare, and Medicare. All co-pays and deductibles must be paid by the participant.
For more information or to schedule an appointment contact TMHD at 203-452-5195.